Thursday, March 13, 2008

I got stripes...


Maybe it was rash, maybe it was a foolish way to tie up several "Benjamins", especially in these days of $3+ gasoline. But baseball fever has gripped the Woods household this year in a big way. And on the last day of our trip to Australia, Trase and I went online and plopped down the money for a pair of 27-game Tigers ticket packages.

Yesterday, the FedEx guy delivered a little bundle of joy. They're beautiful.

So on April 2, and 1:05 p.m., you shall find me in Section 321 of New Tiger Stadium -- (I'm not going to advertise for that carpetbagging bank anymore; they didn't pay me a naming-rights fee) -- cheering my lungs out as Jeremy Bonderman takes the mound.

Maybe I'll get ambitious and post my breakdown of the Tigers '08 lineup. But I might have to charge for that content through my ArbINSIDER subscription program.

2 comments:

jb said...

All this spring/hardball fever has been pushing me towards starting up the sportsblog again. This might push me over the proverbial edge.

Anonymous said...

They're beautiful. Do you sleep with them under your pillow? I would.