Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I'm so bloody smart...

...sometimes I have to pinch myself to make sure I'm real.

I've been telling people for a long time that the day would come when we don't need solar panels -- we'll just be able to paint stuff, and it the paint will not only capture solar power, but be conductive enough that we just need to embed some wires in it to collect the power. Well, almost -- the idea is to put solar paint on steel siding. Close enough, folks. Keep thinking about it, and I'm sure the micro-wire idea will come to you, too.

No idea how far along the lads at Swansea University are to a finished product. But, how fantastically cool will this be?

We just need to put all efforts into getting this sort of stuff to market ASAP. It's got to be a strategic priority.

4 comments:

Crawford Tillinghast said...

Okay, we get it.
You're so bloody smart.

scot s w said...

Aw, thanks.

Anonymous said...

If you're so smart, then how come your name isn't part of the patent license?
I want a Lexus, honey...

How am I gonna get a Lexus if you keep coming up with ways to make us rich AFTER someone patents "your" idea?

Work harder on that, will ya?

-The Lady of the House.

Anonymous said...

They'll never market it until they figure out how to sell it to us at an exorbitant cost. Alice