Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tigers' Opening Day

Hard to believe, but real baseball is now less than 2 weeks away!

As a partial season-ticket holder, I got to jump the queue yesterday and buy Opening Day tickets. But I didn't see the e-mail alerting me of this until an hour and a half after the sale started, so I didn't end up with great ducats: All I could get was a pair of standing-room passes. Man, these things are going like hotcakes.

If you're a hardy soul, you might be interested in attending the Tigers' March 31 opener vs. the Royals. If so, let me know: I'm willing to sell the pair. Make an offer.

1 comment:

scot s w said...

Sold! Thanks Stubhub!

It was my first time selling anything on the site, and it works pretty well. But my own inexperience cost me some cash -- I listed these as "General Admission" tickets because I didn't see how to list as S.R.O. until it was too late. So, other identical tickets were going for about $70 each, and I got about half that.