Tuesday, January 09, 2007

REPUBLICAN HUMOR (prt. 11)


We can thank a good friend, Bill of WNNCO for this offering. Turns out Bill has solid connections in the highest levels of conservative drollery. We are very grateful for his contributions.
=================

I bought a new Lexus 350, and after fiddling with the radio I was unable to make it work, so I returned to the dealership to complain. The salesman showed me that the radio was voice activated and illustrated by calling out "Ray Charles" whereupon the radio started playing Crying Time. After a little practice, I had the thing operating perfectly.

The next day, I was cut off in traffic by a young couple speeding along.

"Assholes," I shouted from my Lexus window.

Immediately, the French National Anthem began to play, sung by Jane Fonda and Barbara Streisand, backed up by Michael Moore and The Dixie Chicks, with John Kerry on guitar, Al Gore on drums, Dan Rather on harmonica, Nancy Pelosi on tambourine, Harry Reid on spoons, Bill Clinton on sax and Ted Kennedy on scotch.

Damn, I LOVE this car!

No comments: