Saturday, November 25, 2006

SATURDAY MORNING LOOSE ENDS.

1. THE BIG TEN CONTEST

This week, the Big Ten announced its official year end standings. Our buddy John once again had the right picks. At the end of the contest, he had the top 3 in correct order. Here is the prize, which will be sent to John, Someday, a Big Ten Cap having the logos of all the teams.

CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN, John.
Thanks to all those who entered. At the end, there were 4 people in the running.


Oh, Yeah, here's a picture of John, for those who were wondering. He usually goes around in the company of a little spotted dog and a big black cloud, but I can't find that picture of him. Yet.


====================






2. WACKO OF THE WEEK:

There's only one candidate. Unless you can think of someone better qualified considering this past week's events, he wins by acclamation!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow !! What a neat prize !!! Guess this old MAC ( MId American Conf) (Western Mich Broncos)boy will have to become a Big Ten (11 ?)
fan now ! Actually I watch the Big 10 with great interest which accounts for my expertise. ( a little luck helps too ! ) John

scot s w said...

For the record, I want it noted that I also picked the Top 3 in the Big Ten in correct order, but apparently submitted my answers after Dashmann. Due to timing and reverse nepotism, I was denied my rightful prize. I'm just sayin'.