Monday, March 19, 2007

A BREEZE stirs the leaves.

Stuff people ask me about.


Ann Coulter --- I will leave a discussion of her transgressions against good sense to the narcissism of the networks who spawned her and gave her a platform. I know that she is considered a wise thinker in some circles, the same ones that liked Martha Mitchell. Their judgment in these matters is far superior to mine. Besides, I am a retired and frivolous person and very,very busy. I really have no time for important things like Ann. I'm pursuing more inane topics, like life and happiness. For example, I'm still treating the diseases I contacted in trying to establish my parenthood of Anna Nicole's baby.




==================




General Pace says that homosexual acts are immoral. Maybe it's just the way he does it. Bears further investigation, though.

Meanwhile, I gladly take his word for it.



===========

No comments: