Saturday, March 10, 2007

OLD CHIP, GAMECOCKS, and ROTTEN PEOPLE

Old Chip is still away, but he hasn't forgotten his friends or his blog. I haven't had a good chance to keep up with the news on many days, but I do what I can. Old Chip is still away from his own computer, and with his guide and reprimander, Chippie, is enjoying somehwat warmer weather and sunnier weather than his people left up north.

Right now, we're in Columbia, S.C., home of a fine university that has struggled out of its benighted past as a rock of the confederacy and refuge for southern-belle types,and has become a very excellent modern university. South Carolina is ranked second in baseball at this time, and we will be going to two of their games this weekend because our friend Marsha is a high mucky-muck and gets us free tickets.

One thing I have noted in the news is the story of the guy who attacked the hundred-one-year old woman and stole her purse. Another one I noticed was that Skuzzy, or whatever his cursed name is, was found guilty of killing that little girl in Florida. [You know, like he left enough clues to convict himself even if he had been O.J. with a friendly jury.]

These are reprehensible people. I'm hoping there is a just punishment awaiting them --- those who victimize the helpless. What do all-y'all readers of ARBORETUM recommend for these freakazoid molesters?

I wish Scot would write an editorial comment on this just as he wishes people would comment on his Irish donkey story.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My wife didn't kill no little girl in Florida !!!