Thursday, October 12, 2006

BRAIN STORM!!!!!


There is a proposal in the Wisconsin legislature to allow teachers to carry guns to schools. SOURCE: LINK

Such proposals have been made in other states. I think this is wrong. Too many teachers are far too timid to blow their students' brains out. I can't imagine kindly Mrs. VanConett shooting a kid down in hot blood, although I bet Coach Mac could!

The answer is to arm all the students.

I believe that if all students carried guns, then none would dare use them. This policy worked well in the Cold War. Guidance Counselors could issue guns at the door in the morning and collect them every afternoon. What could be simpler?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where I went to school, it was the janitors who had to do all the distasteful stuff. If they can clean up vomit, they should have no problem administering vigilante justice.

Actually, some of the teachers I've had would have been more frightening with a gun than would have most students I've known.

Anonymous said...

And once and for all it would end the problem of bullies. Also gives new meaning to the term Murder Ball. Gym will never be the same.