Saturday, October 21, 2006

GRAY

Mid-Michigan 'GRAYS"

Old Chip is not in a very good mood. The sun has not shined (shone?) here for longer than 15 minutes since last Sunday, and that only twice. Ducks and chicks and geese better scurry if they get in the way of this cranky guy. And, on top of that, no one has entered our World Series contest. OH, WOE! Now if either the Tigers or the Wolverines lose today, there may be a total loss of hope and cheer in this neighborhood.

Oh, ya, no sunshine is expected before Tuesday or Wednesday.

GRRRROOOOWWWWLL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guess I'm a miserable failure----the WS contest was right up my alley, but I didn't remember to
enter until after the first pitch.
Not like I need the money --- still trying to figure out how to spend the $2 I won in the football quiz !!

Bud said...

Oh, friend John! Does this mean you're only in it for the money? Shame.

Bus thank you for trying anyway.