Saturday, October 07, 2006

JOIN THE GUILT PARADE!


Just like Marty Kaplan (LINK TO STORY) and like Dennis Hastert (LINK TO STORY) I wish to take full responsibility for the Foley mess, and in the same vein, I expect no negative consequences as a result of my guilt. ANYONE ELSE WISH TO VOLUNTEER? Please add your names in the Comments section below. There's plenty of guilt and absolutely no culpability to go around for everyone. (Incongruity noted!) And, my-oh-my, won't we feel righteous!? Those of us going to Heaven will be appreciated there.
Bud Woods (a.k.a. Old Chip)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rumor has it that Mark Foley was a mole. A disguised liberal Democrat who was to find an opportunity to discredit the the God fearing right. There just isn't anything that "those people" wouldn't do. Can you believe it??
Joe

scot s w said...

I'd like to also claim responsibility for the Mark Foley mess. It has been suggested that I should have moved to Palm Beach and run for the U.S. House, beaten Foley, and thereby short-circuited this whole scandal. Republicans in Washington are currently blaming me for failing to do this, and allowing Foley to win. They're probably right -- it is my fauly. Sorry.